Report a road, path or cycleway problem or fault

If you have any concerns about the state of a road, pavement or cyclepath then you can report this here.

Using the online fault reporting system you can let the council know about a problem with a road or pavement in the Nottingham County. If you would prefer to report it over the phone, please call their Customer Service Centre on tel: 08449 80 80 80.






Spread the word. Share this post!