A forum for discussing and taking decisions on local issues.
Invited speakers and special discussions on every aspect of cycling.
Open to all members and held in the side room of a convivial hostelry, (i.e. not in the bar area!)
Meetings are held on the third Monday of each month at 7.30 p.m.
All members (and prospective members) are VERY WELCOME!
Meeting are held in the functions room of the Vat and Fiddle Public House,
12-14 Queen’s Bridge Road, Nottingham (very close to Nottingham Station)
If you are interested in attending Pedals meetings just come along or, if you want first to know more about them, email: PedalsNottingham@googlemail.com or contact Peter Osborne, Secretary (email: email@example.com ). You can also arrange with Peter to be put on the distribution list to receive the agendas and other email updates.
- Monday 21 August 2017: General business meeting
- Monday 18 September 2017: General business meeting
- Monday 16 October 2017: General business meeting including discussion with John Bann and Keith Morgan, Nottingham City Council, on provision for cyclists as part of the Broad Marsh area redevelopment plans
- Monday 20 November 2017: General business meeting and Discussion with Cllr. Sally Longford, the new City Council Portfolio Holder for Local Transport and Neighbourhood Services
- Monday 18 December 2017: General business meeting followed by Pedals Christmas Social Evening
Please note that meeting arrangements sometimes have to be changed at the last minute. Check this page for possible changes to the programme!
Agendas and minutes of previous meetings (and agenda for the next meeting) can be found here.
Possible future meeting speakers and discussion topics – IDEAS WELCOME PLEASE!
- Note that to give more time for general business we are now limiting meetings with speakers to every other month rather than most months.