A forum for discussing and taking decisions on local issues.
Invited speakers and special discussions on every aspect of cycling.
Open to all members and held in the side room of a convivial hostelry, (i.e. not in the bar area!)
Meetings are held on the third Monday of each month at 7.30 p.m.
All members (and prospective members) are VERY WELCOME!
Meeting are held in the functions room of the Vat and Fiddle Public House,
12-14 Queen’s Bridge Road, Nottingham (very close to Nottingham Station)
If you are interested in attending Pedals meetings just come along or, if you want first to know more about them, email: PedalsNottingham@googlemail.com or contact Peter Osborne, Secretary (email: firstname.lastname@example.org ). You can also arrange with Peter to be put on the distribution list to receive the agendas and other email updates.
- Monday 19 June: General business meeting including focus on revision of the Pedals website.
- Monday 17 July: General business meeting
- Monday 21 August: General business meeting
- Monday 18 September: General business meeting
Please note that meeting arrangements sometimes have to be changed at the last minute. Check this page for possible changes to the programme!
Agendas and minutes of previous meetings (and agenda for the next meeting) can be found here.
Possible future meeting speakers and discussion topics – IDEAS WELCOME PLEASE!
- Discussion with speaker from the Freight Transport Association on making HGV drivers more cyclist-aware
- Cycling and the Police
- cycling and East Midlands Trains
- Note that to give more time for general business we are now limiting meetings with speakers to every other month rather than most months.