Chair / Facilitator
Vacant: offers welcome please!
Andrew Martin, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hugh McClintock, 162 Musters Road, West Bridgford, Nottingham NG2 7AA, tel. (0115) 981 6206. email: Hugh.McClintock@ntlworld.com
Iain Lane, email: email@example.com
David Easley, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pedals T-Shirts Distributor
David Miller, 9 Studland Way, off Compton Acres, West Bridgford, Nottm. NG2 7TS,
tel. (0115) 846 0688, email: email@example.com T-shirts available in mid-blue
Ian Hutchinson, c/o The Lenton Centre, Willoughby Street, Nottingham NG7 1RQ
tel. 0771 534 2670 or 0115 9552288
email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Services, Help and Information
Reporting issues to do with traffic signals for cyclists such as lack of responsiveness / long delays in getting green
Nottingham City Council: Dave Hulson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Notts County Council: Chris Gough (email@example.com)
Cycle route leaflets and other information
See the Cycling Pages of the County Council website: http://www.nottinghamshire.gov.uk/home/traffic_and_travel/traffictravel-cycling.htm
- County Council (no Cycling officer since 2011) but you can contact Nottinghamshire County Communities Department, Trent Bridge House, Fox Road, West Bridgford, Nottm. NG2 6BJ, tel. 08449 80 80 80, email: firstname.lastname@example.org and at:
- City Council cycle maps, (last revised in June 2016):
available from Keith Morgan, Transport Strategy Team, City Development, Loxley House, Station Street, Nottingham NG2 3NG, (0115) 0115 876 3942 or email: email@example.com.
These are completely revised versions of the last ones (2009).
- Copies of the County Cycle routes maps (new series of 4 maps introduced from 2006-2008) may be no longer available in paper form but can downloaded from http://www.nottinghamshire.gov.uk/home/traffic_and_travel/traffictravel-cycling/cyclemapsandpublications.htm
Copies of the (NET) Trams and Cycles Safety leaflet may be obtained from
- Andrew Woodcock, tel. 915 6600, email: Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org or from Stefan Richeux, NET Communications Officer, 915 4682, email: email@example.com
- contact Ridewise: firstname.lastname@example.org
in the County, i.e. including Broxtowe, Gedling and Rushcliffe Boroughs, etc. here
on Trunk Road (e.g. in Notts the A453, A52, A46) which are the responsibility of the Highways Agency and A-One Plus, their Managing Agency Consultany in Nottinghamshire (Area 7): email: email@example.com
Traffic Signals: (City and County): tel. 941 7878. email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Litter, Broken glass, Intruding Vegetation Poor markings, etc.: 915 6666
City Council Highways Hotline, tel. 915 6156
City Council Street Lighting, tel. 0800 096 6217 (Southern Electric Contracting),
(elsewhere in the Greater Nottingham part of the County):
via the County Council’s ‘Golden Number’: 08449 808080
(Monday-Friday: 8.00-20.00 and Saturdays: 8.00-12.00)
Sgt. Jez Ellis, Central Police Division, tel. (0115) 948 2999 ext. 5150.
See list of local bike shops on the ‘Looking After Your Bike’ pages of this website.
or via email: email@example.comBIKE RECYCLING:
for bike & bike part donations please email Liam, Dom or Al on firstname.lastname@example.org. See here for more details.
Contact Terry Scott, 22 Kingslake, The Meadows, Nottingham NG3 1NT, tel. (0115) 986 3214
Cycling UK (Nottinghamshire Branch) website: http://www.nottsctc.org.uk
for Nottingham: Steve Adcock, tel. (0115) 952 4294, email: email@example.com